Stole Account Stole my summonerswar account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by TryMyRules, 1/2/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TryMyRules

TryMyRules
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $1050$

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: no1swshop

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: no1swshop

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Ohh dang a Zeratu account. :/ sorry to hear about that man.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Google [email protected] or type in PlayerUp Search [email protected]

You will see the dozens of scam reports.

You will see this email has a history of scamming people. We have already reported the email to microsoft multiple times. They have done nothing. Ultimately communicating with PlayerUp Site Support before transferring $1000+ worth of value on accounts is highly recommended as the same applies for any site you do business with in any industry.

Unfortunately, [email protected] doesn't have any affiliation with PlayerUp.com. It's a scam email, one setup to phish for your account information.

All you can do here is contact game publisher support and try to get your account back. I wish I could do more for you here but there is simply nothing else we can do here. It's a shame because I want to help you but it happened offsite on a mobile instant messenger program and there is no user named @no1swshop and we have no name or address of this person.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Also yet another reason why going offsite is just setting you up to be scammed. We have a mobile messenger here. You can easily use it to communicate and download the app on your phone. Yes K..I..K is used by many but in this industry it's full of scammers trying to scam you. Would never recommend someone using K..I..K to do business with them unless you contacted them first here and verified they are a legit seller/buyer first before talking with them on K..I..K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.