Sting's Hackmap for Diablo II 1.11b

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Sting's Hackmap for Diablo II 1.11b

YOU USE THIS PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Its useful program for PWE too (you can see IP of game)

FEATURES

1. Compatible with Maphack 5.1. All features in MH 5.1 still work in Hackmap

2. Show IAS/FCR/MF and lots of stats in character window

3. Prevent from minimizing window when running in window mode

4. Target indicators on Minimap guide you MF/pass quickly

5. Sound prompt when enter a game

6. Show game server ip

7. Shows the real Tal Rashas Tomb and Durance of Hate Entrances (Red X Mark by the Door) and Izual's location

Download:

***************************************************** with source code [389 Kb] (Mirrored from D2sector)

***************************************************** (W/O PLUGIN VERSION) (RECOMMENDED FOR SECURITY REASONS)

How to setup Sting's Hackmap:

Step 1:

Unzip the maphack (WinZip, WinRaR, Windows Extractor)

Step 2:

Go in the folder and follow this path:

d2hackmap_v2.24d2hackmap_v2.24bin

Step 3:

Find the Bart Simpson icon that says "d2hackmap"

Step 4:

Open Sting's Hackmap up by double clicking on the icon

Step 5:

Go to options and do the following:

- Under Install Plugin, check Disable Autoload

- Under Reveal Act, check Autoload without iscan

- Under integrity scan, check Scan Specified

- Leave the Plugin file name & Specified DLL List a lone

Step 6:

You are ready to use the maphack! Just join a game and it'll start working.

Dont Forget:

Once you do this setup, you will never have to press "Reveal Act" ever again. It will autoload for you once you are in a game. Just load Sting's Hackmap up, join a game, and it will start working. You won't have to press the Reveal Act Button to start.

The Reveal Act Function was made with no special features; no monsters show on the map, names of doors, or showing of peoples items. You will only see the entire map when joining the game. Because it was programed like this, you won't get banned.

FAQ:

Question: I get an error that looks like this:

Answer: Make sure you are using Diablo II patch 1.11B (not 1.11 or 1.10) Also, you can get this error if you click on the Reveal Act button when you are not in a game. Remeber once you do teh autoload setup, you do not have to press the Reveal Act Button in Sting's Hackmap. Just join a game and it'll start working

Question: When I join a game, I don't see the maphack features on

Answer: The Reveal Act Function was made with no special features; no monsters show on the map, names of doors, or showing of peoples items. You will only see the entire map when joining the game. Because it was programed like this, you won't get banned.

Question: I clicked the Reveal Act Button and I got this message. Should I click "Yes" or "No"?

Answer: If you got this message when clicking the Reveal Act button, it just means the Integrity scanner detected you are using a hack like "d2loader". You can click "Yes" because it justs tells you your using "d2loader" or another hack and that Sting's will install with it. But remember if you followed the guide, you don't have to press the Reveal Act button. Once you join a game, the map will autoload for you.

Question: What do the files in the "d2hackmap_v2.24hackmap" do?

Answer: These are the files that tell what files to use to load up Sting's Maphack as well as the anti-dectection if your using the Install Plugin. It also configures around the "Reveal Act" functions so it reveals the map only.

Question: When I load up Sting's Maphack, I see a Notepad but when I exit it out, Sting's Maphack exits out too.

Answer:If you see a notepad titled "Untitled - Notepad", DO NOT EXIT IT OUT. I do not know what this does but it keeps the maphack running.

WARNING!: USE ONLY "REVEAL ACT" WHILE ON BATTLE.NET! DO NOT playerup THE DLL WHILE ON BNET!

how do you see other peoples items?

hisfafsdgasdgadgfsdfasdfa

I am guessing this is in the wrong section..?

Shouldn't it be in the hacks/bots section?

where do i down

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.