SteelSeries checking returns

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by 007007abc, 11/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 007007abc

007007abc
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So, I've got a few cases ongoing currently ongoing. I'm at the stage where I've "sent" my faulty product back to them.

Usually, few days later I'd receive another email saying "case moving forward" then the coupon will follow.

I've received the following message on all my cases:

"""

We wanted to quickly update you about your RMA status. All items received by our warehouse today have been tested for fault and users notified. Your package was not marked as received or tested yet. Until our warehouse is able to receive your package, open it and test the item for fault, we cannot proceed forward to the coupon assignment stage.

Despite possibly having tracking showing your item has arrived, our warehouse takes up to 5 business days to notify us of the items arrival and that it has been examined. Additionally, if your RMA was not clearly marked on the outside of the box, or the markings have rubbed off in anyway, the warehouse may need extra time to determine that the item is yours.

We do truly apologize for any delay and inconvenience the warehouse inspection may cause to you.

Further communication from our staff regarding your case will be extremely limited due to volume. We are not out to ignore you or disregard your concerns. Please be advised that a response will not be timely from this point forward due to volume.

Additionally, creating a follow-up ticket will not yield an advancement through this receiving process. All packages are subject to receiving verification and inspection.

Regards,
    Randall B
    SteelSeries Support

""""

Does this mean, they've finally started communicating with their warehouse now? Lol.

This will definitely make se'ing them harder.

Anyone has any suggestions to go around this?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.