Selling SteelBook Worldwide Exclusive 2014

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

January

Reserve for Worldwide

Metal Packaging (MetalPak/FuturePak/Magno)

Don't forget the Justice League War Steelbook exclusive at Target, releasing on February 4th. http://www.target.co...tice league war

I'd bet that the Captain Phillips one will drop to $22.99 - $24.99 by release date, since it's not a 3D release. Might be $19.99, though I'd be shocked if it dropped below $22.99.

Didn't know War is coming out so soon and with a steelbook release aswell? Im def. picking that up day 1. Thanks OP for starting a new thread.

Just a reminder about Captain Phillips coming out in a few weeks and Justice League: War two weeks after that.

It's up again! Managed to grab one this time.

Wow. I'm loving that OldBoy case.

Those sold out ones are sold out again.

Thought I should let you guys know that Warner Bros and Lionsgate steelbooks are on sale this week for $10 this week.

Remind us which ones those are?

Gotcha. I went back and did my returns on my $15 copies and bought my $10 copies right after Xmas where they offered a $15 GC with a $100 purchase.

Possible BB steelbook for Frozen?

ugh need more region free steelbooks, though for some of the pixars I may snap up, just for the overs alone.

I see 10% off Frozen DVD, not the steelbook. Was it also 10% off the steelbook?

I don't think Disney has ever done MetalPak. They had those Viva Metal Boxes, but those days are long gone. Hopefully, they just switch to Steelbook.

Bambi is now available to pre-order from zavvi and Cinderella and Brave have been announced as the next two. I was hoping the next Pixar release would have been the Incredibles.

I was disappointed with Best Buy today, matte finish no embossing for $24? No thanks.

Assuming you're talking about the Captain Phillips steelbook, I was also disappointed to hear that the discs are single-stacked. I mean, seriously...

My Fantasia came damaged from Zavvi :/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.