Sold  STEAM GROUP and Community, 300,000+ Members

Discussion in 'Steam Community Groups for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Moobs, 6/21/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moobs

Moobs
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

5   0   0

My Location:
    Selling Steam Group

Group for Sale: 18,600+ Members.

Included in the purchase
    • Complete group ownership
    • Complete Partnership list, + List of ALL Raffle Groups recorded

Partnership lists are typically private, heres the benefits of getting this PRIVATE list

• Access to over 600,000+ Members worth of groups (ALL Groups UTD!)
    • Automatic Highlights of Current partners (over 300,000 Members!)

What can you do with partnerships (and the list)?
    Simply put, partnerships are optional for an owner. It is when you contact another group owner, and you both make each other moderator in your respective groups, and agree on a post limit per day (Typically 1-3 posts).
    Partnerships ARE NOT PAID - Unless you wish to make business by partnering with a small group, up to your descretion. Our current biggest partnership is with one owner who modded me in 4 of his groups, each with between 19,000-20,000 members. (Remember, I don't pay a dime!)
    Partnerships are not mandatory off, you decide what you want to do. Its a way of reaching out to more people.

Interested in buying?
    Add me on Steam;
    Steam Community :: Error

Payments via TF2 Items, or BTC. If you have PayPal, good for you- go buy something on PlayerUp and use that.

Do not try and scam me, Ive been involved in the community for many years, and have been involved running groups and buying/selling them. I WILL NOT fall for your scams!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.