Selling   6+ Years Old  100+ Games STEAM ACCOUNT (CS:GO with 1k+ hours, and MANY MORE games) VERY VERY CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by StevenSmith, 7/4/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevenSmith

StevenSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    TL;DR

- Selling steam account with CSGO because I will become very busy, changing countries for work and girlfriend + abandonning my PC at my parents house.

- Never gonna play games again because of very busy schedule with work + girlfriend + life.

- Account has 112 games - including CSGO, H1Z1, etc etc

- ON CSGO I HAVE 1,024 HOURS, PRIME STATUS, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED (167/167), RANK SILVER 4

- Steam account level 11

- 6 year old account

- Never banned, no vac, no trade bans, no community bans

- Account in good standing

- Steam Balance of £9.95

PRICE = £25/$25/25€

#!

We can discuss here in the comments, playerup PM's, or my discord at Steven#6131

________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't remember what life was like # owning a computer, I've had a PC for more years than i could ever even fathom or remember, even if i tried to. I used to hate being anywhere where i didn't have my computer to fall back to, and never had anything to do with my life whenever i got home from college/work if my computer was ever having issues and needed parts replaced that i couldn't afford until i got paid. So this is a huge step for me, as you might imagine haha

Unfortunately however I am going to be moving abroad in 11 days, moving to a new country to be with my girlfriend of 2 years permanently (was a long-distance relationship) now that i have finally found work placement in her country. I officially start on the 23rd of this month - we are moving into a new apartment there together.

As you might imagine, it's extremely overwhelimg to be moving abroad, alone, for the first time, to a whole new country. Between work, my relationship with my girlfriend - especially now with summer being here, and me having to leave my computer behind, I just don't see myself ever having the time to ever "play" games anymore.

Whenever i'm not working i'll be busy spending time with my girlfriend, outside with the amazing weather, having a normal schedule - and by the time i may have the funds to ship my PC - if i ever even do, which i don't see myself doing to be honest - from here (living with my parents currently) to my new apartment, i just don't see myself ever even having the time to play games, if i even have any interest left in them.

So for all those reasons, since i will be parting with my computer most likely forever, and knowing i won't have time to fit games into my schedule, i have decided to sell off most of my digital footprint - this includes my steam account amongst other things such as my World of Warcraft account, Guild Wars 2 account, Star Wars The Old Republic account, The Secret World account, and so on.

However, this advertisement is just for my steam account so, let's focus on that!

The account has:

- 6 Years since creation

- Level 11 Account

- 112 games - most notibly CS:GO, H1Z1, Payday 2, Armas 3, a bunch of CoD games, Max Payne 3, LA Noire, etc etc

- Never had any bans; no Vac, no trade bans, no community bans

- £9,95 in steam balance

On this account i have performed countless trades on websites such as steamtrades.com and so forth for games and money, hence why the profile has a lot of "+rep" comments. I used to buy a lot of games through trading, bought csgo skins through trading, etc. I have also sold games in the past, and so on.

Now, most of these games aren't that big of a deal, and i know the main selling point of this account is the fact that it has CS:GO. So for that reason I am selling this account for a VERY VERY cheap £25/$25/25€

Since CS:GO is cheap and its the main reason im selling this account (and since most of the other games aren't worth much and I've traded away all the skins for csgo already, for real cash) - i know this is the same as selling an account with just CS:GO at this point. I'm also taking into consideration that the account has a balance of £9.95 on steam balance, otherwise the account would be even cheaper.

So for £25/$25/25€ you get;

- A steam account with CS:GO which has 1,024 hours played, ALL achievements unlocked, PRIME status with my old phone number linked + verified, at Silver 4 rank (The last few weeks i played CSGO i was deranking the account).

- 111 other games for fun such as H1Z1, Armas, some good single-player story games such as LA Noire and Max Payne 3, etc (a whole bunch of other less important games)

- £9.95 in steam balance for CSGO skins from the steam marketplace, or whatever you can buy for that amount on steam.

I don't know if this is a fair price, half of me thinks it's too expensive since it's just a glorified CS:GO account at Silver 4 rank with 1k hours, 100% achievements, and PRIME, which should be worth £10/$10/10€ - and a bunch of other worthless games you might never be interested in. But the other half of me thinks I spent over £1,000 on this account, according to steamcalculator.com so this account is valued at over £1,000+. So i'm conflicted but at the end of the day, the way i see it is; it's just digital/virtual.

To me it's all just virtual content that I won't lose a nights sleep over. And if i can get some money to go out and buy a drink for my friends one last time # probably never seeing them ever again, then it's a good trade to me.

If you think the price is too high, we can negotiate. If you need to me to log into the account so you can add me and verify it's mine, we can do that also. We can also open up CSGO together so you can see my account is PRIME, all achievements completed, etc.

I was intending to make all payment methods accepted - but having my own experience with trading a lot in the past, I want to avoid the whole chargeback dilemma headache, and get some kind of giftcard out of this. I was thinking paysafecard, did some research on it and they seem to work in LOADS of places - not just for games, so that's great.

If you wanted to use Paypal or something, we can discuss it, but most likely you can just put that Paypal money into a paysafecard. Similarly to how you would just buy a steam giftcard worth the amount you would want to give someone.

________________________________________________________________________________________

TL;DR

- Selling steam account with CSGO because I will become very busy, changing countries for work and girlfriend + abandonning my PC at my parents house.

- Never gonna play games again because of very busy schedule with work + girlfriend + life.

- Account has 112 games - including CSGO, H1Z1, etc etc

- ON CSGO I HAVE 1,024 HOURS, PRIME STATUS, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED (167/167), RANK SILVER 4

- Steam account level 11

- 6 year old account

- Never banned, no vac, no trade bans, no community bans

- Steam Balance of £9.95

PRICE = £25/$25/25€

#!

We can discuss here in the comments, playerup PM's, or my discord at Steven#6131

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    StevenSmith

StevenSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

BUMP! Not sure why my thread isn't appearing...

4. OP
    OP
    StevenSmith

StevenSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

BUMP - If you wanna see the account just ask, i can link it no problem, can add you to friends and verify it's mine etc

5. ronaars

ronaars
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

accept me on discord

6. OP
    OP
    StevenSmith

StevenSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Accepted and discussing currently! :)

7. ronaars

ronaars
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

trade went succesfuly

8. OP
    OP
    StevenSmith

StevenSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Trade completed. I have sold the account to ronaars. Thank you very much for the trade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.