Selling  High End  Original Owner (Yes) State 341 FC4 171m power, VIP10

Discussion in 'Whiteout Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by xSkillzx25, 3/20/24.

1. xSkillzx25

xSkillzx25
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am the original owner and I’m in the process of unbinding all social accounts and I’ll bind it with a dummy account soon. So it’ll be available for you to bind your social accounts once the transaction is complete. I’m quitting this game because a lot of my friends have transferred to a different state and I lost interest in continuing to play.

It currently has 170,687,000 power. I have all the heroes up to season 4 and a lot of the heros are maxed or close to it. It’s halfway to vip11. It has the transfer tickets available I just need to buy ann pack or two and it’s ready to move if you choose to do so. A little over 9B resources in total, about 2.5B is secured/unsecured and the rest is in the backpack.

there’s also 47k diamonds, legendary chief gear, FC4 tier 2. There’s enough fire crystals to get another level done, was in the process of maxing it out when all this happened. In top 20 strongest. I spent over $5,000 on this account, it comes with a farm account that has about 15.1 million power. I’m asking for $2,000 but I’m willing to negotiate on that price within reason. I’ll accept PayPal as a payment method. I hope I covered everything if not then ask me questions and I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.