Starters Account [LV.30s]

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've got on GZP. Been busy with private servers and such heh. Anyways, now that I'm back to GMS I'd figure I might as well try and bring back up my rep here and get some NX along the way. So yeah, just going to sell a cheap account.

General Information.

So. The account I'm selling is perfect for the person who just got into maplestory. It has a level 32 swordsman in Bellocan and a 38 FirePoison mage in Windia. They both have stuff in it but nothing special. No NX, maple points, gifting points, or anything related to the cash shop what-so-ever. The rest of the info you can tell by the screen-shots below. If you have questions, post here or IM me.

The account comes full info meaning it's secure. It comes with everything but the E-mail. The E-mail, if you haven't noticed already is the one I'm currently using. I have no intention of giving it away for anything because my school and social life revolves around it. If you need me to help you reset something, such as the pin or password if you were to lose it, just talk to me and I'd be glad to do it.

Screen-shots.

Characters ::

32 Swordsman ::

38 FirePoison ::

I can meet in-game if you want me to prove that I own the account.

Trading.

I'm just looking for about 25K NX. Nothing else. I don't really need accounts or mesos or items or whatever that isn't NX so yeah. Um, I really don't mind going first if you look trustworthy. Like if you joined a week ago and only have like 5 pointless posts then haha . . . no. Or we could use a trusty MM I guess . . . but yeah . . . lemme go look for a link.

Here, click -

MSN - yaoinotebook@hotmail

Contact me or post here and happy trading ~

I would suggest receiving 10k NX for them. The warrior is barely equiped but has a nice amount of mesos. The FP Mage looks okay, but most people don't play Bello xD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.