Selling  Android  10+ 5*  Starter Account with merged Brave Heroes and 1000+ orbs

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ProudHeritage, 8/17/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProudHeritage

ProudHeritage
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    23 5 Stars Heroes, including:
    - +4 Brave Micaiah with great IVs (+RES)
    - +3 Brave Alm
    - +1 Neutral Brave Lyn with Switch Sparrow 3
    - Additional Neutral Brave Lyn that can be used for F2P guides
    - Some free heroes that were rewarded previously, including Oliver, Berkurt, Marisa and Narcian that can be used for F2P guides as well
    - +DEF M!Byleth, who csn be used as valuable DC fodder
    - +DEF/-SPD Surtr, really useful for F2P content
    - +Atk Brave Hector
    - Neutral Brave Veronica that can be used for F2P guides
    - Some merged 4 stars, including a +ATK Cherche and a +ATK Reinhardt

Two of the Brave summons have NOT been used yet, which allows you to pick your favourites!
    - Arrival of the Brave ( Hector, Celica, Ephraim, Veronica)
    - Brave Echoes (Alm, Micaiah, Camilla, Eliwood)

On top of all of that the account has 1000+ orbs with ~160000 feathers and the story is UNTOUCHED! (excluding tutorial). This includes GHBs and similar content like Heroic Ordeals. The account is totally legit, without any type of hacks or external tools. Orb promotions like the Black Knight one have yet to be purchased.

If you want to take it, an extra, second account will be given to you by FREE with this purchase. Said account includes units like Claude, Edelgard and Hubert, as well as tons of unused Dragonflowers.

After receiving the payment by PAYPAL ONLY, I will send you the Nintendo Account linked to the game. In case you want to change any settings of said account, I will provide the e-mail used to create it as well.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.