Sold star wars galaxy of heroes Whale Account 5mil Gp | super premium account

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Google., 12/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Google.

Google.
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    star wars galaxy of heroes Whale Account 5mil Gp. I have had this account along time it’s been around since the start of the game, I’m looking to sell it and quit the game and recoup some whale costs. The link to my SWGOH page is below, I also included pictures of my roster, it is current, # is current several g13 toons, I am also prepped and ready for the new GEO Territories battle. Upon payment I will transfer the account over to you. Please make me an offer I’m listing the price high to recoup costs it’s roughly the value of the account as a whole. With all the time, money and patience and farming put into it over the years. I have 7 starred all of the ships, and all of the toons except for a select few unnecessary or lesser priority ones, I believe the only ones I have no done done are rose tico, holdo, and gammorean guard. This account has STACKS of gear unending amounts from over the years. I have several more relic leveled toons GG is R7 anakin and gk are R6 and R5. I have the negotiator in with great success right now. I updated the pictures. I apologize I meant to change the price as this account is now 5 mil gp and will have general anakin unlocked

whatsapp: +16693339797
    telegram: +16693339797
    discord: Google#8316
    mail: [email protected]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.