Selling Star Citizen Account worth $1666 with LTI Glaive - Looking for best offer.

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HarambesShooter, 2/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarambesShooter

HarambesShooter
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Ships : -
    STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS RECLAIMER - ANNIVERSARY 2016.
    STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE BUCCANEER - ANNIVERSARY 2016.
    STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE CATERPILLAR.
    ESPERIA VANDUUL GLAIVE - LTI,
    STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL GLADIATOR,
    STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS RETALIATOR,
    ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE - F7C-M SUPER HORNET
    +75USD on the account in store credit.

( there are also around 4 LTI ships that are available for buy back with tokens ).

Weapons: -
    N-SERIES NEUTRON CANNONS - NN-13 NEUTRON GUN - x1 KNIGHTBRIDGE ARMS SWORDS - 11-SERIES BROADSWORD - x1 KLAUS & WERNER MASS DRIVERS - 60MM MASS DRIVER - x4 SW-SERIES BALLISTIC REPEATERS - SW16BR2 “SAWBUCK” - x2 also has a load of missiles too.

For the account name or any proof, screen shots or videos, please message me and I will be happy to supply you with them. Looking for the best offer really for this account, i tried to get an account refund from CIG but they refuse due to some of the ships were gifted too me. Even though I purchased them. And I don't feel like loosing that much money.
    Trying to get a refund / sell my account because I'm fed up of getting let down by CIG and I just want to go and book a holiday fairly soon.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.