Selling  Platinum V  Verification Level 1  Original Owner (Yes) Stake Platinum V/5 (82.62%) Account for sale

Discussion in 'Stake.com Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by aerojacko, 11/19/23.

1. aerojacko

aerojacko
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi everyone, I'm once again trying to sell my Stake.com account. It is currently Platinum V/5 and is 82.62% of the way to Platinum VI/6.

I've been losing way too much money lately as you can see from my statistics and I can't afford to keep grinding towards Platinum VI/6, so I'm going to try and sell my account again. If you're interested message me on Telegram @bahbahzeke.

The account is only verified up to level 1 so you can still change and add your own ID documents if you want. I am the original owner of the account, it was created in late 2019. If you purchase the Stake.com account I will also give you access to the gmail account it is registered under and also the Telegram account so you can message the VIP host.

I'm asking $200 for the account. If you're interested please message me. F.Y.I. I'll respond way faster on Telegram @bahbahzeke.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 1.20.55 PM.jpg IMG_9152.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 1.18.41 PM.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 1.19.34 PM.PNG Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 1.19.59 PM.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    aerojacko

aerojacko
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Still for sale!

3. Tikhoneezy

Tikhoneezy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! Dm me

tg: FirstRange or Discord: treputin