Sold Stake account, Plat 3 1.2M wagered for potential sale

Discussion in 'Stake.com Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Greekgodskg, 9/18/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Greekgodskg

/u/Greekgodskg
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everyone. I have my European stake plat 3 account, another 15-20 days of the reload to go. I’ve wagered 1.2M in a period of 2 months. I am still playing trying to get some money back but honestly I am done ********. I don’t stream. My account is pretty active though. Now, I would sell it but have invested a ton of money in it and don’t want to loose everything. If someone wants to buy it, be my guest, or maybe there is someone who is willing to sponsor the account , and I as the seat holder could ask for a small percentage of the profits. For the haters, I am not the smartest guy here to look for free money. Am pretty sure there are much more experienced gamblers here and can tell me their opinion on that. I am ready to go any legal way to provide any account info for anyone interested expect for my personal info for obvious reasons.

# #/Greekgodskg
    . .

#1 /u/Greekgodskg, 9/18/22
    Last edited by a moderator: 5/9/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.