Sold Stacked Apex Account 3 Herilooms, 4k and 20k badge, Legendary s For Everything and Pred S2 Trail

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare Account' started by C2tj, 10/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C2tj

C2tj
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Screenshots:

This account was made in season 1 and I grinded since then I recently quit and I decided to sell it.

It includes 3 heirlooms Wraiths, Paths, and Lifelines, it has legendary skins for all legends, skins, and 5/6 of the legendary charms, 4k and 20k badge are only on wraith, but I have 3k badge on path life and Watson, proof in on the screenshot link.

If you are interested in the account dm me on discord c2tj#1411 or post your discord on this post and i will get back to you.

If you have any questions or concerns about the account once again dm me if you don't have access to discord either make one of let me know what you would rather use.

Thank You

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    C2tj

C2tj
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   1   0

My Location:
    If you are unable to see the screenshots try and drag the link into a new tab that should work.

3. Zorasake

Zorasake
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    yo whats good bro hit me back on discord, im interested in the account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.