Sold Stacked account

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by McChickenBites, 2/9/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McChickenBites

McChickenBites
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    $225 Via OP Skins
    Make Offer
    Disclaimer - I am not looking for a quick sell. I am selling my account because I simply do not have fun in the game any more and this is my 3rd account. 2300 Total hours in the game. T5 in America, german, britan, and russia. The stats on the account are superb, premium vehicles (TIV) in every single nation including tanks besides british tanks and german tanks in which the german tank has a t3 prem.-

If you wish to know more about the account/what it has it in terms of premium vehicles/the stats behind the account, then contact me on steam Steam Community :: McChickenBites Send me a friend request and I can explain in further detail and or even give screen shots, given you are a serious buyer.

This is not the first time ive done this, I do not go first but I do hold up my end of the deal and I try my best to make you feel as safe as possible during the transaction.

Cheers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. canuck64

canuck64
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

dont trade with him he will report the account as RWT and get it banned as he has done to multiple accounts in the past, in the process of letting the admins on this website know

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.