Selling  1-24 Hours Spotify Bulk Accounts Partner Service

Discussion in 'Spotify Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LuigiChan, 6/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuigiChan

LuigiChan
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I can become your constant accounts provider.

I can offer you more than 10.000 accounts with different type of premium subs for 1000$/month.
    So, if you need 20.000 accounts, that will be $2000. I will always keep the accounts amount always above 20,000.

Let me give an example of how it works:
    Let’s say today I will send you 13k accounts, in a week,only 10k acccounts are working.Then I will send your 2k accounts more and then the ampunt of accounts will be back to 12k. You don't need to pay for updates, only one time payment.After one month you can pay again the 1000$ and I will continue updating accounts for you. From you I only need updates with accounts list statistic and 2 files (working accounts and non-working).

Please bare with me, I can only accept BTC. I know you had problems with btc before but I can't accept paypal becuase its a risky business for me and If I accept paypal, I would risk myself getting ******. Thats why I can only accept btc.

Warranty will be as long as we have a partnership

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.