Selling    1-2 Weeks Speed up website

Discussion in 'Spotify OG Usernames - Buy Sell Trade' started by NwWork, 2/6/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NwWork

NwWork
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    View attachment 1050040
    Expect this promotion to generate around 2000 streams this is the usual results we have observed due to us
    doing this organic promotion. Promotion will be for one track only.

This service will have call to action for plays only, for monthly listeners you will need to consider purchasing from extra listed in this gig seperately or contact for custom order.
    We will be providing # and after promotion screenshot of your track as proof of work done. If you expect something different from this promotion please let us know so that we can satisfy you.

My track received no plays in last 24hrs, according to Spotfy plays counter
    Spotfy usually updates the play count for all tracks in the catalog around 8am PDT. Sometimes it fails to do so, and none of the tracks in its entirecatalog changes their play count. Stay calm – Sprotify will accumulate the missed plays in the next day’s update.

Which countries will the track be promoted?
    The promotion is mostly in the USA + Europe audience.

When will I see the results on my page? It's been 24 hours and the playcounter hasn't changed?
    Please note that it can take at least 48h-72h until Spot updates the plays counter on your page.

Can I order more than once for the same track?
    Yes, you can order as many times as you want. When we finished the promotion, you can order again for the same promo and the results will increase dramatically each time.

Do you promote all kind of music?
    Yes, we work with all genres and worked with a variety of artists around the world!

Best Regards,
    NW(Network Agency Owner)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.