Sold ==>SPECTERCRAZE TWITCH SHOP!| CHEAP TWITCH SERVICES! | PROFITABLE METHOD<==

Discussion in 'Twitch OG Usernames - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Premium, 12/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Premium

Hack Forums - Premium
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

*Prime subs

1 SUB = $1 EA
    10 SUB = $0.8 EA
    50 SUB = 0.6 EA
    100 SUB OR MORE = 0.5 EA

*Followers

LOW QUALITY = $5 PER 1000 FOLLOWS
    HIGH QUALITY = $12 PER 1000 FOLLOWERS

*Private Proxy for viewbots
    1 TO 500 VIEWERS = $70 A MONTH

PAYMENTS

BTC​

With a twitch affiliate account, you are able to stream on Twitch with a sub button which allows people to sub to your channel. You get 4.99 per sub but 50% goes to twitch. The requirements of a twitch affiliate account is:
    At least 500 total minutes broadcast in the last 30 days.
    At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days.
    An average of 3 concurrent viewers or more over the last 30 days.
    At least 50 Followers.

I'm basically going to help you skip all those steps and just give you an account with sub button ready! I will give you all the information to the account and will safely be yours to use.
    Payment methods: BTC

Pricing:

Twitch affiliate account - 40$

If you want to use your own channel and want me to help you get affiliated I can do that as well.
    If you need live viewers/offline channel views/subs feel free to pm me

ToS: Once you place an order I will start your order immediately unless there is a queue of orders. All sales are final and there will be no refunds unless I feel so. I am not responsible for any bans or reports to your twitch account. Please read ToS carefully before placing an order because once you order, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and agree to them.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.