Selling  Average  PC  Level 1-49  Original Owner (Yes)  1-24 Hours SOT Boosting service

Discussion in 'Sea of Thieves Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nabybooster, 9/1/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabybooster

Nabybooster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Discord: poketrainer#1002

What do I offer:
    Any commendation, any amount of gold, any level needed, EVERYTHING.
    If I have accounts in stock I sell those as well, just ask.

PRICES:
    Anything can be negotiated, generally, I try to undercut the competition, feel free to ask what my price for what you're looking for is.

Pricing example for reference
    1 mil gold --- 12 euro
    Pirate legend from level 1 --- 100 euro
    Athena (20-30) --- 200 euro

Payment options:
    PayPal
    Keep in mind that we also offer multiple payment possibilities for larger orders, example:
    If the order is 500$, you can pay 100$ for the first 1/5 of the order, the customer always pays first, but exceptions can be made.

Why should I choose your service over others?
    If you ordered from any of the "big boys" then it's possible I already worked on your account, I work for a lot of boosting services, this is just my personal site, the advantage of this is, that you directly talk to the guy working on your account, and the price will be cheaper since you don't pay for the entire boosting operation and this way you have some guarantee to get a good booster working for you upload_2022-9-1_12-5-28.gif

Anything you order will require me to have access to your account, for very few orders this is not required.
    All boosting is done by hand, and if your account gets banned while I play on it, I will compensate your loss.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.