[SOLVED] Lvl 14X Crack Shooter Naked [LYKAN]

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'm selling this character naked with no anything and I'll be accepting Gpotato Pre-Paid card codes only. c/o: 1x $15 gpotato pre-paid card , a/w: ?? DO NOT add me and then try to convince me to trade first. I will NOT FALL FOR ANY SCAMMERS. Period.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading Trading runescape account 138 for tanuki penya/blade itemspost up :Itsquag@ hes maxed cmb 99 herb 99 sum has 99 range prayer 99 dg has chaotic rapier/maul/ccb will post pictures later today

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Tanuki Perins!! 1 Euro per Perin/1.45 Dollar per PerinHi, At the moment I'm Quitting with flyff on the Tanuki Server. So I'm selling perins. Contact me for more info *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying B> High Level ASAL BP on [ Mocomochi ] or [ Lykan ]Willing to pay via paypal for an Asal BP or Regular BP that are high leveled. Either Mocomochi server or Lykan server. Thx for more contact @ my : ***************************************************** ...

Account for Sale

Selling [Tanuki] 106 BP with good Asal gearI'm selling a level 105 or 106 BP on Tanuki. I'm not 100% sure of what's on it, but I know that there are good Asal equips (MP Vagrant set, Vigors+18, Wedge, etc), a Rody Set/LGG/Crit Shield, some Perin, etc. I'm selling cheap. Contact: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling pro high level blade.. LEVEL 128-H [ Mocomochi ] MUST SEE*I'm done with this character so I'm thinking of selling it. My blade currently has a Blain Set +9/+10 equipped, 4/4 +28% attack, the awakes are _ helmet +22 STR , Suit +9% ADOCH and +18 STR and Gauntlet +12% CRITICAL / +3% ATK SPD and the boots are +17% ADOCH and SPEED +5% There are other CS Items on it that comes with him such as , UPCUTS ,AMPS , Red Scroll that isn't used yet.. I have 36 perins and FULL Champion set clean My weapons now are 2x Lusaka Crystal Axes w/ them pierce 0/5 both + I have 6 Fire Card (A)'s inside my inventory. There are currently no awakes on them but I do have Reversions that I haven't used yet since I've been busy lately. I don't have any CS clothings at the moment. Oh yeah and I forgot that I had an extra LGA that I won't be needing laying inside my inventory. + I have more items that are alright prices To buy this account, I will take Playstation Network Cards that most! but I can take Paypal also but I would recommend PSN cards since I am quitting to play PS3. But ultimately I will get paid before you have 100% access. If you are interested , contact me on , Post your here and I will add you as soon as possible. Thank you :)

Account for Sale

Selling Selling decent pets+? [ Mocomochi ]****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** My friend told me to sell his pets. He says he accepts cash via paypal or PSN cards only. You need to go first, if not he said then pay half first and the other half after if its paypal. PSN card you got to go first on this. No fake buyers or quitters. Serious Buyers Only!! Don't trust me? than don't waste your time , I need fast money so plz leave if your not serious into this deal.. Thx!:) comment your here if interested

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 6k gpot [any server]I have about 6k gpot left on my account and I'm willing to sell it for at least 2 $20 PSN cards at the most. I'm finally playing PS3 once again for MW3 and I'm getting tired of Flyff so I think I'm going to sell my gpot right now. In order to get 100% access , you will need to pay half first then the other half after so that I know I won't get scammed. I will pay half of the Gpot also after you pay up half first. If you are interested , leave a comment with your and I will add you as a friend and talk to you there. No Fake Buyers , No Stupid Comments , and No Scammers allowed so make up your mind before asking and commenting. Thanks -SnEaKyp>

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.