[SOLVED] Epic Naked Heros

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Closed. Making a new thread with different title since I don't have those naked Heros anymore.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying Lawolf Penya/PerinI'm buying some Flyff Penya/Perin preferrably about 1b+... please PM me or reply to this thread with your prices and/or further details for contact/negotiation etc. :)

Account for Sale

Selling 12x Hero Blade LAWOLFHello! I will be selling this 12x hero blade stripped. or if you want i can add like 14 perins to it. i want paypal cash only leave offer here and pm me if interested with your email

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl 81 Psykeeper {clockworks}Lvl 81 Psykeeper {clockworks} Ok i am new at this and im probably going to have a hard time selling this character. The Set: Lvl 81 Female Psykeeper Equipped with Gynas set +8 all reduction A These are the stats of the suits: Max mp +20,hit+30%, block +10%, add magical power +8, all stat +2 Def +16. Attack +5, Max mp +150, attack speed +3%, Def +52, increased mp +28%, set effect def +47, decreased casting time +15%, Int+6 Jewel set +8 and +9 int ring, +12 demol, +6 plug earings, +6 gore necklace. ULTIMATE ANGEL WAND +1,+16int, also reduction A, +8 water attribute The following items are not included with the character. these will be extra $$$ or you can just buy these items. Captain Reinecke +36 int Baby Rabbit Brown pony tail Blue beachwear set collector +5 Transy Azria ticket X2 Blue sailor suit snowboarder gloves snowboarder shoes snowboard I have many more items and will update later on im just to lazy to put them on. I will not go first, payment has to be through paypal. Once payment has been received you will have the *****************************************************. However once on the account i will transfer items to your account from via another account. . In other words you will be originally starting with only a naked lvl 81 account. Once i receive payment i trade all items to the account. Just a wonder though if someone can help me on selling this account it will be much appreciated.

Account for Sale

Selling S> 1XX BP LawolfThe character is naked. Leave your for further details.

Account for Sale

Trading T> my LVL 71 Blade Fully equipedi wanna trade my blade lvl 71 fully equiped : Recorn +3 3/3 12%attack 2x Dretra swords +3 good awakes G bow +3 (nice awakes ) and spy set [M] * 200mil + cash For a RS acc Add me on : ***************************************************** thx guys

Account for Sale

Buying B> LaWolf Penya (over 10b)Need more than 10B for I am starting anew in LaWolf. Paying through Paypal. Never going first unless an MM is provided by "you" the "seller". Contact Info: ***************************************************** ()

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] SCAMMER WARNING: Exquizit impostor!! Please read!I'm making this thread to warn all of you of a scammer adding people on with the email ***************************************************** (thats TWO underscores, the real GM only has ONE) His picture is the same and so are the names are spelled the same as well. WATCHOUT. This is also a message directly from Exquizit; "I do not play flyff and will never have anything to do with it except helping people on tips of trading carefully. Thanks. ^)^" SO EVERYONE, IF THIS GUY ADDS YOU, OR ANY OTHER IMPOSTOR, DONT TRADE WITH THEM AND IMMEDIATELY REPORT! BE SAFE :D

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.