[SOLVED] †•RM Services•†

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Ew? ___

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Aibatt PerinsI just found out you could sell Perins on this site for real cash and since I was quitting I might as well get something out of the time I spent on this game. =3 I currently have 88 Perins on Aibatt I would like to sell. More will be coming in and I would like to start selling some while more is coming in. I won't go first no matter what, you can purchase little amounts at a time if you want, I have no problem with that. Since I know I don't have any feedback and most of you guys won't trust me cause of that. Perins on AIBATT server- 88x - $2.50 each Message me here or for easier contact, leave your E-mail or Aim SN here or PM it to me. My time zone is EST in the United States. Also I only accept payment through Pay-Pal, thank you all and have fun. =D

Account for Sale

Selling •Naked Account•Only two accounts... *Please note that the characters listed under the 1st and 2nd accounts are on the same account 1st account [LAWOLF]: Lvl 73 FULL DEX BJ Lvl 73 STR BLADE 2nd account [LAWOLF]: Lvl 60 FULL STR BLADE Lvl 65 AOE KNIGHT ALL ACCOUNTS ARE NAKED 5$ For the 1st account PAYPAL ONLY 3$ For the 2nd Account PAYPAL ONLY Contact info: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] 99 Ranger [Aibatt]Sold..............

Account for Sale

Selling Perins Lawolf Server $1.7 each!--------------------- |Real Post: ***************************************************** | --------------------- Hey, if you dont know i will don't sell more gold in, Game: Flyff. So i want to sell my last "perins" ONLY IN LAWOLF SERVER very cheap. I Accept Money Only Via *****************************************************, you can use a MM(you pay for it, +25 feeds). PERINS EACH $1.7 (at the moment i have 11perins, but i will sell some items and i will got like +60) Contact: [email protected]

Account for Sale

Selling Master BP LawolfHey there everyone :D well i havent played flyff in 6 months and i dont think i ever will again. sadly this game which consumed 4 years of my life just suddenly wasent appealing anymore. Anywho i told my friend that it would be great to sell my flyff account to get some real money and he said i should try posting an Add for it in here :D the Billposter is solobuild and has one of the best solo sets in lawolf as well as one of the best solo knuckles. and since V15 was just released, solo billposters are going to become the new way of fighting, this is just some added info ;) Auto Win is $450+ since my current highest bidder isent getting back to me For more information if your serious about buying, email me at: lawolfmasterbp@

Account for Sale

Buying Lawolf PerinsIll trade it for a lvl 66 elementor and 62 knight it comes with gstaff 120m decent equips for its lvl the accounts are on same account female btw id like at least 5-10 perins for these accounts p.s there in mia server

Account for Sale

Selling Aibatt Hero Blade Full Equipped + Bankhello i was told by a bunch of friends that have used gzp to come here to try to sell my account...im aware that i need high-rep to be trusted on here or something, but as you can see i'm new and trying this method out (referred by experienced users but i cant disclose igns). i have a hero blade on Aibatt, it has all equipment (weapons, pets, flying device, max-adoch-blessed cs sets, everything). value of the equipment (no char) in-game has recieved a total of 15-20b on the armor set, the 2x blade weapons (ultimate high with jewels socket, crazy awakes n cards/upgrades) has recieved combined total over 30b in offers but i decided to hold i rather sell everything together. the Stats-Pets (tiger and uni) have a combined total offeres of over 18b too. that comes to around 70b already, for just equips alone, not including the amps spent levelling up a good blade to Hero level, not including the char itself, not including the additional +18jewls/bank items/siege cs stacks/gpros stacks/etc. (this sale will include everything though) so im looking for a selling price equal to around that, but preferably sale everything together instead of bunches in game. as said earlier, i understand from my friends that 1 perin averages out to $2 or $3 USD over here, that will be the price range i want for selling this account. starting negotiating price for this account would be $2000USD feel free to pm for details or any further questions u have. i dont think you will find any other better blade account for the "bang-for-buck"..not with the kind of awakes and stats i have on my equip+pets + level of char. i accept paypal only. edit - best offer now is $2k

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.