Sold SOLD WTS Legendary Albion Online Account/W All gold/silver/items.

Discussion in 'Albion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JesterAce, 7/31/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesterAce

JesterAce
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Greetings!

Have a Legendary account that I have played continuously since the release date. It has 24k+ Gold Roughly 100k Silver, T3 island with 6 buildings for Mercs(resources can be refunded), farming skills used every day, some crops/herbs. Skills in Warbow/Cloth Helm/Cloth Footwear. Has A huge bank worth well over 500k in silver atm in AH.

Can gather T4 hide, wood( ready to be upgraded to T5 with LP), stone and ore. Also a foothold in animal raising and cooking. Island is based in Lymhurst but can always be moved with the amount of gold on hand.
    Has many mats for crafting, Uncommons and rares both in hide/wood as well as refined. Well over 5k T4 mats alone.
    Also has roughly 70 days of premium left.
    Overall account has roughly 6M worth of things atm (13M when counting premium left) and many hours in grinding the skills. The gold alone is worth $100+(Game sells 21k gold at $99)

I am selling for $80 and will not be taking trade ins as I won't be playing any games any time soon. (Prefer PayPal) Email is not available but will never be used.

I am selling my account as I will be deploying soon and won't be able to play the game any longer. I'd rather not go into destroying OPSEC so wont discuss where or with my unit but I can assure you the money will go to funding many Monster energy drinks and staying away from the smoke pit.

Anyway feel free to contact me if interested in further detail! Can meet in game if needed to confirm.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of you have asked if I would be willing to sell everything in game and just sell the silver/gold in game to your characters which is completely fine with me. Wont charge anything extra just ask to get on discord, skype etc. No cam btw but I'll be on my mic.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.