Sold SOLD Albion online Epic founders account

Discussion in 'Albion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Viet Le Duc, 8/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viet Le Duc

Viet Le Duc
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

I want to sell my Epic Founder account for Albion Online because I the game wasn't really something for me. I already played on this account , so it has some progress but you can easily focus on another path with that Learn Points. Below you can find all the things which are on the account.

• T2 Island
    • 250 Learn Points
    • 40 days of premium left
    • Skills are in Axe wielding weapons
    • Full T5 DPS
    • Some material in bank
    • You can gather materials up to T4
    • Over 10k silver and 2k gold

This is ideal account for somebody who need island for farming or just wants to do some pve or pvp.

Unfortunately, I can't provide you email adress for this account because it's my personal email as well but I can promise you that this account will remain to you forever and when Sandbox Interactive will add a way how to change the email adress, I will cooperate with you to change it.

I am selling this for 15$ or any reasonable offers.

If you have any questions or if you are interested in this offer, please contact me via PM here on playerup or add me on discord Saemundr#2327.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.