Social Engineering Resources Guide

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Dependent, 10/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dependent

Dependent
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Greetings playerup, since I'm quite a new member around here. I wanted to contribute to the ideals and knowledge I have to this background/kind of work. feel free to write opinions about it, I always strive to improve myself. if you find any English errors or grammar mistakes please forgive me, as English isn't my first knowledge I still try my best to express my feelings in text and though. I hope everyone new to Social engineering can be enlighten about the background and what it is. If you are confused and stuck on something don't hesitate to message me or reply to the thread I'm sure I can accommodate you to your problems and needs.
    [​IMG]
    *Resources*
    As many of people always ask for pictures and what not, it tends to be annoying or just seem like they are leeching or just want spoon feeding. If you are not aware how people get pictures, videos and more of those items some people have the skill to use photoshop. I know it looks hard but you just need to learn it's not that difficult just watch some tutorials on youtube or somewhere else too create effects such as it's broken or something around that. As a social engineer you don't rely on people you rely on your skills on social engineer to create excuses or what not to the product your Seing.
    [​IMG]
    *Serial Numbers*
    A lot of people seemed to be troubled on getting them and they are not hard at all. except if the company your being isn't very popular than it must be a pain. To obtain such serial numbers, keep in my there always or must be a pattern or algorythm to a serial. Here's an example of a pattern of a fake company. this company has a serial of 09313502016. to figure this out even faster having two similar serials can be extremely helpful.​
    S/N: 09-313-50-2016

09 - month the product was created
    313 - type of product or something similar
    50 - location it's sold Like NA or EU.
    2016 - Year created

Searching for them:Honestly if you live in a very huge area and theres a lot of stores that have the product you want just check the product and look for the serial in display thats simple. just look for them

By closely looking at the S/N we could safely say if they have a 2 year warranty your still good for a replacement. which can clearly help you with your se's and instead of failing with agents stating they can't help because the warranty is already finish.​
    [​IMG]
    *Photos*
    Some companies like Fitbit want to see the case number so it actually look like you own their products and need support. but some companies just want to see you own the product to prevent fraud. but in times you don't really need it because you manage to pull it off or you just been blessed with a great agent. Now for companies that don't need case number messages. and also I will also explain some photoshop fundamentals.​

Photos(without case number): Simply just look for old Facebook photos or something old and isn't normaly seen in a google search this puts your chance of success on the se and also spent 0.00 for paying for photos and resources.

Photos(with case number):Well you will need to learn a lot of fundamental photoshop tutorial so I suggest youtube will be your best bet to learn. take not this will be good in the future you won't need to rely on someone else and be able to do it yourself without having the expense to pay.​
    [​IMG]
    *Video*
    A bit tricky but most likely possible. so most people just use old videos from youtube or some third party video hosting platform but mostly like saturated or used so your chances are slim but there's still a way without spending a penny. this isn't meant to people who actually offer these services this just for the people who are new the background.​

Instructions: Fim a video on your camera or phone with length normally you would for a broken item. it can be anything open it with a notepad and remove a chunk of it and it should be corrupted send it and they would just likely just ask for a picture and great you succeed.
    [​IMG]
    *Conclusion*
    If I missed anything big then there must be a reason I didn't add it cause I wasn't sure if it's allowed here, thanks for reading everyone I hope everyone was enlighten and next time they make threads such as I need pictures maybe you can be more independent. thanks everyone and hope everyone has a nice day!​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.