Sold Snapchat account recovery

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 2/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I recently lost my Snapchat account about a month ago and have had absolutely no luck in getting back in.

There is no 2FA on my account as my phone number was removed on accident. I do however remember most of my password phrase, so if someone has a dictionary bruteforce with 2Captcha bypass this should be relatively easy. I however have no knowledge and time to set that up. I don’t remember the email but I have an idea about my original email I signed up with. BUT the downside to that is I don’t have access to it as it was a school email. And I used my phone number as my only recovery method if I forgot password. And my stupid mistake outs me in the position I’m currently in... I’ve had multiple people offer to get into it for $400+ which is also stupid.

I am offering money of course if someone is able to successfully obtain access to my account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.