Selling SMM PANEL [SOURCE] | ADMIN PANEL | TICKETS | DEPOSIT | API { CHEAP! }

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Social, 1/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I've recently added Bitcoin payments into the source.
    Meaning users can deposit funds via bitcoin.

PM me if you're interested in purchasing this! You will receive .sql and the whole site source.
    Only selling this to 1 PERSON for $30 BTC!

I will help you set it up if I'm online.

You can set a minimum deposit amount and can disable / enable payment methods.

I created this huge SMM panel a few months back now and have decided to sell it as I've a new version I've been working on the past few weeks.
    The version I'm releasing is completly stable and works perfectly.

Why did I create a new SMM panel?
    Simply only because I wanted to add more cool features and spice up the theme used.

What will this panel allow me to do ?

This panel will allow users to sign up, choose a service you've created in the admin panel and if they have credits on their account, purchase a service. It will then link to the SMM panel 's API you enter and proceed the order through their API to add it to your database.

This means you can set higher prices than other SMM panel sites and earn profit.

Another reason I've created a new pannel is so I can have my own complete API which means I don't have to link other SMM panel's API's in order to work.
    My new api allows to get everything such as order status, user balance, service list.

If you're an admin, you can manage everything such as users, api to other SMM panel, products (Insta likes, facebook etc.), reply to support tickets, manage news, manage categories, manage the site and change the theme of the panel!!

Over 5 panel themes included (different shades of blue, grey).
    This panel includes a deposit system in which Stripe and Paypal are included.

Here are a ton of pictures so you know what you're getting before you buy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.