Selling  $SLF Excellent PVP and PVE enchant for farming or 2nd window

Discussion in 'EVE Online ISK For Sale' started by 67uptight, 9/11/24.

1. 67uptight

67uptight
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    -FULL ACCESS -CHECK SCREENSHOTS Please write to me before purchase, I will check if account is still available Pilots Main Caldari ships: Crow, Raptor, Caracal, Osprey Navy Issue, Caracal Navi Issue, Cerberus, Eagle, Onyx, Drake Ni, Ferox NI, Rokh, Raven, Scorpion, Scorpion NI, Raven NI. For transportation of large volumes of cargo, Crane with Carpet Kloka is trained. Main ships of the Galentines: Catalyst Navy Issue, Vexor, Exequror Navy Issue, Vexor Navy Issue, Myrmidon Navy Issue, Brutix NI, Dominix NI, Megathron NI. Main Minmatar ships: Stabber, Stabber NI, playerup.com, Rupture, Hurrivane Fleet Issue, Cyclon Fleet Issue, Typhoon Fleet Issue, Tempest Fleet Issue. All of the above have been well studied, many are perfect. The Amarrs have been poorly studied. When examining your account, look at the general state of affairs. Gila, Ishtar with perfect drones. Well, a bunch of frigates, destroyers, cruisers and battlecruisers. I don't list them. To drive Marauders, you only need to complete level 5 of the profile skill for the selected Marauder. And of course farm, perfect The formats for the fleet, Jamm, Rocket, Artillery, have also been studied. Be sure to look at the full list of skills, it will give you a lot of insight into what is good about the account. Pay attention to the development of weapons, engineering, navigation, drones, Armor, Shields, Science and targeting. The pilot was not in groups, not famous, was a crab, flew a little with the fleet and public, mostly quietly peacefully played his Eva. -SCREENSHOTS: imgur .com/a/xMRI2Ex (REMOVE SPACES)

discord; vegostore