Selling  Skull Trooper  200-300 Wins  Email Included  PC Skull Trooper With Reaper Pick - 200+ Wins - Middleman Service

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by ZenMate, 9/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenMate

ZenMate
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Discord: StoneHead#6387
    Instagram: poppinperkies

Don't know how to start this off but oh well.
    I do not have a ton of skins. Sorry for that. I do not have that type of money to be spending on this game.
    Also, my reason for selling is that I don't want to invest anymore money in this game & also due to the fact that my PC can hardly handle fortnite anymore.

[Skins]
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

[Back Bling]
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

[Gliders]
    Screenshot by Lightshot

[Contrails]
    Screenshot by Lightshot

[Loading Screen]
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

[Emotes]
    The emotes are too long for me to go through so I won't waste my time. I don't have the FLOSS so sorry about that. I also don't have the black knight, clearly it's visible enough for anyone to see. I didn't complete S2 battle pass therefore I do not have most of the S2 skins

But yeah, if you're interested in the account, DM me on instagram or PlayerUp
    I am down to negotiate. Also, $225 is my asking price. We can negotiate if anything

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ZenMate

ZenMate
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

If you have to negotiate the price, contact me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.