Buying  Trading   Skull Trooper/ghoul Trooper Account For $90-100

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by RocketRider, 4/24/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketRider

RocketRider
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Yep, buying a Skull trooper or Ghoul trooper account for $90-100. I will definetly give $100 if it has playerup.com or other skins. Doesn't need any other skins but I'll buy the account regardless. I don't have much experience in this so we can do the deal on site. Would be appreciated if someone told me how we can do the deal.

I will be using it for Xbox so make sure the account is not linked to a console or anything.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlumpthePlumper

PlumpthePlumper
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My advice, don't buy unless the seller uses player up's middle man, otherwise you WILL get scammed.

3. OP
    OP
    RocketRider

RocketRider
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Alright, does the middle man come with the buy it now function?

4. PlumpthePlumper

PlumpthePlumper
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Yes but sometimes people put a buy now button with no intent of using playerup's middle man service. Don't go sending money to the middle man unless you want to issue a lot of refunds. Find someone who is serious about selling, discuss what you're buying, then hit buy now.
    It's hit and miss, right now I'm working through the refund process on a skull trooper account this guy was supposed to sell me, he disappeared after I sent the money to the middle man. Dunno why. Another guy I'm working on buying a skull trooper account, I sent the money to the middle man two days ago but have yet to hear back from the seller.
    Benefit of the middle man service, I know I'll get a refund and not scammed.

5. crixus_boy

crixus_boy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

dm on discord if u wanna trade to account on LoL (2500$) i can show u share screen Crixus_Boy#4459

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.