Selling  High End SIX YEAR OLD ROTMG ACCOUNT - 14 CHAR SLOTS ALL MAXED 8/8: SEVEN FULL ST SETS AND LEGENDARY PET

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SayonaraNEM, 6/14/24.

1. SayonaraNEM

SayonaraNEM
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi, I would be more than willing to negotiate a price for the fresh account but for now the price sits at 175$

If you are seriously interested for more details please contact my discord @Robstehn where I will most likely reply within a couple hours :)

Vault: 160 slots
    Potions: 16 slots
    The account also includes many stat exalts on characters such as the Knight, Paladin and Warrior and own two of the four Exquisite Celestial animated skins Primula Greyhound kensei and Bluebell Borzoi warrior. While also collecting several full st sets such Kill Billy warrior, Vampire Rogue, Crystal Kunoichi Ninja, Daring Discoverer Samurai, Resurrected Huntress, Corrupted Paladin, and Mad God's Messenger Priest. The account has 54 stars and both the email and password will be in the buyers ownership for good after transaction. For further details please feel free to contact me by discord as mentioned above. Please also feel free to contact support/middleman throughout transaction for liable help, thank you. Hope you enjoy!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.