Selling Signature

Discussion in 'Graphics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Kinda looking for a Rouge themed kinda sig atm. Can't really pay atm as I'm a broke mofo but if someone wants to give it a shot I'd love you forever!!!!!

.;

I know a thing or two about illustrator. I'll whip you something up, can't promise it will be anything phenominal, but maybe you'll like it?

what rogue gear sets do you like? also race/gender?

Male UD with wrath gear is smexy.

Here's a quickie I whipped up after studying. Let me know if you like it, what you may want me to change, or if you'd like me to go in a whole different direction.

Tell me what styles you like/dont like/want changed and I'll start reducing the size

v1:

v2:

v3

I can change the rogue to do whatever you want.

I didn't like the lighting on v2&v3 so I redid it:

v2 -redone

v3 -redone

Wow cant believe it almost took me 3 hours to do these, I must be getting slower, like I said, out of these 3 (if any)choose what one you like the most and request whatever changes you want and I'll resize it to appropriate signature size.

Hey dark i like v3 the best. Only change I can see is adding my AIM and Email. AIm-canoundrum1983 Email=[email protected] /* */

If you want anything changed/redone just ask. Also please add Made by: DarkDeserter under it =D

Code:

Signature made by DarkDeserter

Forgot to add

aight cool thanks dark

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.