Selling  0-500k GP  1-50 7*  iOS Shortcut To Cls, R2D2 - New Shard - Arena Top 50 - Fleet Top 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Krassotkin, 4/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krassotkin

Krassotkin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    You want to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker, but you still miss too many toons?
    I sell my account with lots of nice gameplay left, but very good potential, as I have a new job from may on that doesnt allow me to play regularly. Note that the account is on a very recent Arena shard. I think it started in february 2018. So by buying this account you will be one of the very first persons to aquire CLS in this shard (by now just 2 crazy whales have him).

Here is my swgoh.gg page:
    ForSale199's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

My Arena Team is:
    Wedge (Leader), g10, CC/CD mods +33 speed
    Biggs, g10, CC/CD mods +75 speed! (one really nice +16 speed CD triangle)
    Lando, g10, CC/CD mods +40 speed
    Boba, g10, health mods +38 speed
    STHan, g9, health mods +69 speed!

With this team I usually finished in the Top 20 (recently only Top 50, but quite close to 20) and with my Ships team I usually finish Top 1 (guaranteed when playing)!
    This gives you 500-600 free crystals per day. So that you can easily aquire the remaining necessary toons for CLS until his event starts the next time. You can easily get Palpatine in his next event and with him you have a full imperial team. Tarkin, TFP and Vader are close to 7* and RG can be easily obtained from cantine, with 3 refreshes a day. Same goes for Old Ben and Farmboy Luke.
    So only toon still missing is Leia but you can focus arena on her and there should be a month until the next CLS event. So more than enough time.

I have scoundrels for credit heist (already finished scoundrels CC mod challenges) and have Zeta challenge 3-starred. So basically all annoying preparations done to be succesfull. On top my Arena team +Ackbar+KRU are consistently beating galactic war (at least the last 20 times) and I have a really good guild: raidHan(107/145), GK(66/145). The account is only iOS by the way and german timezone GMT+1.

To be exact about missing toons for CLS event:

-TFP(100/100) finished recently
    -Tarkin(100/100) finished recently
    -Vader(36/100) still have quite some achievements left (like hard battles, arena shipments...) have way enough fleet income to buy all his shards
    -RG(72/85) with 3 refreshes in cantina it should take about 11 days to finish him (some shards from hard battles so could be quicker)
    -Old Ben(126/330) with 3 refreshes in cantina you need at most 11 days
    -FarmboyLuke(53/330) 14 days with 3 cantina refreshes a day
    -Leia(21/330) less than 31 days

So at the beginning of june you have all the necessary toons. Just dont forget to save equipment for R2.

Account comes with around 1000 crystals so you can change nickname and do some refreshes. Just for a good start. I really would like to do all of this myself, but I am happy if someone else can atleast profit from this foundation. If you have any questions please just ask!

Cheers!

#1 Krassotkin, 4/27/18
    Last edited: 4/27/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.