Sold Short term project / Million dollar project

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 4/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi

I'm new and don't post on this forum. This thread is a shot in a dark. I'm 28 years old, from Croatia and I'm web developer. I'm type of a person who can't focus on long term project, I simply lose focus and it becomes uninteresting to me.

I'm looking for something that will be short term, interesting and potentially get money. I'm talking about million dollar projects, stupid ideas that people/media will get hooked up on, it will last for few months, we'll earn money and they everyone will lose interest. I like to think outside of the box. I don't like stuff like: affiliate, dropshipping, trading, bots, something automated and so on, that's so ordinary and boring.

You will ask: "Yeah, so you are looking for someone to give you an idea, think for you?" Of course not, I'm web developer, I know how to code, I don't know how to market it.

I hope you get it, thank you :) Feel free to contact me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.