Sold [Shop] Valorant Beta accounts (EU \ NA) - Stock updated

Discussion in 'Valorant Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Valorant Account' started by Facebook, 4/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Sorry for making more than one thread, but couldn't edit the thread anymore. Appearently there is a 15x edit limit, so this time I'll be posting my stock in the replies. Had to make a new thread to let you guys know this, because I kept getting PM's about stock that I didn't have or prices I couldn't guarantee.
    Previous thread:

Title explains all

Prices really vary on stock/region/day, see my latest reply to see current stock and prices
    If you're in need of an account, just send me a conversation and I'll either arrange one for you in a short time or probably have stock.

I'll always make sure to have 1x NA and 1x EUW in stock, so I'm never out of stock

The accounts come with
    Fresh - no name set or games played
    OG Email - if you don't have the signup email, the account can be recovered at all times
    Voice enabled - lot of accounts have voice restrictions due age or country
    Warranty 1 week

BTC only

TOS
    - You'll get a warranty of 1 week, the warranty will be a replacement if you get banned. Keeping your password safe is your own problem, recovering it with the og-email too.
    - If you buy an account without the OG-Email, I can't guarantee recovery when pulled back this is your own risk
    - If you set the name of an account, it's not possible to receive a refund
    Start Contract

#1 Facebook, 4/11/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.