Selling   ShakerTopup Safe Professional Seller [WWE] Buy 15k Credit Only 45 USD Fast Delivery Cheap Buyer Prot

Discussion in 'WWE SuperCard Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Sharker Shop, 9/12/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharker Shop

Sharker Shop
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

photo_6053326765704723311_x.jpg

:party:Procedure :party:

Please provide your account info:

• Account details (Nickname, lvl, server)
    • Activision login and password. If your account has 2FA, please send along with 2FA code
    • Kindly CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD after finishing topup
    • Please provide the Pack image and included items
    :sun:Read carefully !!!:sun:

• If you bought from other seller before other then me please dont buy it because if something happens to your account we will not take responsibility and no refund
        • Our buying coins method is safe but we will not take responsibility for other sellers with illegal method.
        • After we delivered please use coins immediately .
        • Delivery time 20-minutes to 6 hours during our working time (Be careful of other sellers , if they are using Tokens you will get chance getting banned or account flagged )
        • Our method is safe and legal with no banned and never had bans
        • You can ask me if you are not sure before you order to prevent refund which would take very long time to get
    To buy coins i will need your log in information and ingame name , once its done i will let you know when im ready to log in and log out after coins is delivered -We do not keep logs (products, customers) to ensure the highest security

[​IMG] IMPORTANT: Please Contact Us Before Making a Purchase [​IMG]
    Looking for WWE SuperCard credits to boost your gaming experience? Look no further! WWE SUPERCARD CREDITS PACK:

• [​IMG] 15,000 Credits = $45
    • [​IMG] 30,000 Credits = $90
    • [​IMG] 60,000 Credits = $180
    For larger quantities, we offer custom bulk deals tailored to your specific needs.
    NOTE: To process your credits, we'll need your Twitch login. Rest assured, your login information will be handled securely during the login process.

• Accepted Payment Methods:
    • [​IMG] Cryptocurrency
    • [​IMG] Remitly
    [​IMG] PayPal
    And more!
    Don't hesitate to reach out to us through any of the provided channels. We're here to assist you in getting the WWE SuperCard credits you need for an incredible gaming experience.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.