Sold Serious Partnership Request Involves Runescape and RSPS

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 10/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello to who ever may read this! I am a Runescape veteran and basically know everything there is to Runescape (OSRS) and Runescape private Servers (317). I wanted to reach out to a few individuals that could possibly help me to succeed in this Runescape niche/project/adventure/business and could possibly take it to the next level. I have currently purchased a domain (.gg) and three years hosting, along with a SSL (not yet setup).

So that brings me to what this niche/project/adventure/business is all about..
    This is something I have been working on for a while, but never really put it into action until now. It is a forums a bit like sythe and rune-server but don't let that put you off just yet keep reading... I will try my best to make sure this is not a ordinary runescape mybb forum this will be a little bit advance with some different plugins that I have in the works, but still a while for that to be develop (this is something we could use for progressive log and updates but I still need to figure what I can actually do with MyBB plugin because your not allowed pictures from what I have been told). Anyway some of the plugins will involve RSPS tools and map editors (don't know when the map editors will be ready). I'm also trying to do something with something else that's not allowed to be advertised on here don't know why that is when everyone uses it, maybe its a competitor thing.

Now Lastly who do I need and what will your tasks involved..

Partner: Someone to be my right hand man, when things gets hard and nothing happening we need to cooperate together to make things work. You must know MyBB and be motivated person so you can motivate me.

MyBB Developer: Someone who knows a bit about Runescape and knows what they are doing when it comes down to MyBB. You role will be telling me what can be done and what not can be done if I randomly give you a idea, also to be creative ( I may also need a custom theme).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.