Selling  High End   SEMI PRO PLAYER ACCOUNT! 550+ WINS - LOADS OF SKINS - COMPLETE BP 2/3 BP4 is tier 40 OFFER ME!!!

Discussion in 'Fortnite Items / Materials / Traps / Weapons - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Fakie TGfu, 5/12/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fakie TGfu

Fakie TGfu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling a fortnite account for funds for my pc has 540+ wins 3.5 kd comes with season 2 and 3 battle pass complete and all the twitch prime skins both packs. Has season 4 battle pass aswell tier 40. Ranked 27 in England for wins!! 12000+ kills comes with skins like tomato head , brute gunner , brits bomber , funk ops , rabbit raider also the umbrellas expect founders also have the mako glider also have ice breaker and rainbow smash , positron and high octane very stacked account also with dances electro shuffle and fresh! Also comes with 1,125 v bucks!
    Discord is : Fakie TGfu #7171
    Message for pics and details

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. PlugPro

PlugPro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have the founders pack all the gliders including the founders which I beleive you can no longer get raptor skin all the rainbow skins including the pickaxe S2 S3 and S4 battle pass with around 60 wins and the slow clap electro shuffle and a halloween pickaxe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.