Selling Selling ZoOpera Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Online, 3/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Online

Hack Forums - Online
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi, I'm going to sell my ZoOpera YouTube channel with included the program and source code to create videos quickly and easily.

Videos of animals that "play a song" can yield big profits, such as the "Eleotan" or "Insane Cherry" channels. Unfortunately, I have no more time to work on it and also I have no way of investing money for traffic (that's mandatory on YouTube), which forces me to sell the channel. I do it reluctantly because it took me a long time to perfect everything, but now I have more on my mind.

The program is very simple to use: you choose a midi file (on Musescore site there are thousands of them), then you associate a different animal to each channel of the midi. The program naturally allows different settings such as adjusting the pitches, including a background MP3 file, hiding certain channels, etc., etc.

[​IMG]

The program is written in C# and I will provide you with the necessary support both to understand how to use it and to help you with minor changes if you need it.

To make this video it took me less than 2 hours.

Send me a pm with your offer. The sale is intended for one person only. Kindly don't make me ridiculous offers because writing that program took me enough time and energy. I accept bitcoin and paypal only from reliable people. Thank you!
    Start Contract

#1 Hack Forums - Online, 3/3/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.