Sold Selling WW **73 URS**

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/MommaMaddy420, 1/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/MommaMaddy420

/u/MommaMaddy420
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

https://imgur.com/a/PcOBtId Here's the photos for the account.

I've been whaling on this account since I was a teenager, and so I've amassed a mighty collection. Tricolour UR's for

• Hanayo
    • Kanan
    • Mari
    • Nico
    • Honoka

Eli, Hanayo and Chika blessed.

I have at least 1 gacha UR for EVERY muse and aqours girl. I also have the 2016 "choose the UR" cards for the 1st and 3rd years. Have Mari's World Poster Girl.

Very farmable still- I haven't FC'd any expert songs, and haven't even cleared a Master song. most girls aren't max bonded still. Lots of ability to farm loveca. I also have 555,000 friend points for collecting N and R cards fast.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime account. I need to quit the game, as I have serious money problems and no space on my phone.

I am asking 300 USD through paypal. I would like to use a mod as a middleman to verify my account before I accept payment. Please PM me either here or discord (MaddMoneyMaddy #4362) to inquire!

# #/MommaMaddy420
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.