Sold [Selling] WTS Powerleveling 100-110 Both Factions! 100% Manual - No Third Party Programs!

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by SCR34M1NG G047, 11/29/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCR34M1NG G047

SCR34M1NG G047
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am just getting into offering leveling services from 100-110. I unfortunately cannot offer a stream due to my computer being terrible, however I will be on Skype when I am playing, and will be chatting with you as I progress your account. You will not have any time where you cannot contact me while I am on your account, I guarantee it. While I understand that I am new to playerup services, there is really only one way for me to make a name for myself, and this is my shot. I am looking to become a trusted member in the playerup community.

While using my level services, you will get:

You will keep all the gold I obtain from questing and vendoring soulbound items. (If you have enchanting and would rather I disenchant these, please let me know!)
    You will keep all the BOE items I obtain while questing. These are pretty much just green items you can sell to other players or do with whatever you'd like.

I offer fast powerleveling, averaging around 11-12 hours /played time. I do ask that the user give me up to 2 real world days since I gained access to the account, however I have been done with characters much much quicker than that time.

While playing, I will be changing keybinds and interface options (interact on left click, auto loot) to suit my playstyle. It allows me to not only be comfortable on your character, but to play at the effective level at which I have been playing WoW for years. I would like to stress that this is extremely necessary as I do not use any third-party programs nor bots, and I need to be able to level your character as comfortable as possible. The customer will need to let me know if they need a certain spec to be played while the character is leveled. If the spec is a weaker spec for leveling (all healing specs, some tank specs like BRM or something like shadow priest), it could be a bit longer than 12 hours /played, but rest assured I will get it done in the allotted 2 days real world time.

Any questions you have can be asked over Skype. I hope you decide to use my service. :)

ADD ME TO SKYPE!

$40 for 100-110

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.