Sold [Selling] WoW account. 35 Characters over lvl 90. WoD and MoP CMs.

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by fitzvii, 12/19/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitzvii

fitzvii
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I want to sell my WoW account. The account has 35 characters over lvl 90. Here's a quick overview:

Alliance
    110 Druid ~850 ilvl
    110 DK ~ 840 ilvl
    106 Warrior
    101 DH
    9 100s
    3 90 -99s

Horde
    110 Pally - secret ashbringer skin (the one from fishing) and legendary, ~850 ilvl
    110 Monk
    110 DK
    106 DH
    105 Priest
    103 Hunter
    3 100s
    10 90-99s

212 Mounts collected and counting towards achievement (Horde Pally). Many easy to farm mounts from WoD and Legion have not been obtained making the push to 250 onward very easy.

MoP CM sets for Pally, Hunter, Mage, and Warrior
    WoD CM Weapons unlocked

Brawler achievements unlocked.

Green fire quest completed and in time for Black Harvest title.

61 Heirlooms.

Proven Assailant title.

I have about 350k on pally.

These are just some of the major points. Feel free to ask more questions via pm, or find me on skype @ clarsen8. Can provide photos and in-game viewings for serious inquirers.

I would prefer to speak over the phone before trade is made. I only accept PayPal.

I am not the OO. My best friend gave me this (his) account when we were still in high school, almost 8 years ago. He has no interest in the game whatsoever. Secret answer was updated several years ago and only I know it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.