Selling Want to sell battle.net account. Wow, d3, hots,overwatch. Treated as auction

Discussion in 'Gamebattles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RealRickJames, 11/2/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRickJames

RealRickJames
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

NOT SETTING PRICE, TREATING AS AUCTION, HIGHEST BID AT END OF FORUM DURATION GETS IT AT THAT PRICE, will post offers as I receive them.

Looking to sell my battle.net account.

World Of Warcraft
    3 level 110's Druid Warrior Rogue, 1 of every lvl 100 aside from monk and i believe hes 70ish. Lots of achievement points mounts etc. Most are horde 100 alliance paladin other assorted levels on account can get into details if needed.
    Rjdetwieler is main character on Azgalor US, boomkin. PLayed hard until the raid came out in legion was top 10 geared on server at the time though it is irrelevant now. If you're interested check armory. Not going to get into specific amount of mounts etc can figure that out from achievements if you really care that much. Not the most gathered account but not a new account by any means. Pretty sure I had at least 30k gold not entirely sure. No remaining game time on WoW.

Heroes of The Storm

Rank 1 or 2 Preseason, haven't played since, most characters owned aside from new ones after pre season.(not even sure how many have come out since)HIGH MMR you play with rank 1s.

Diablo III Reaper of Souls

Max level of every character maybe 2 of each, Have not played current season.

Overwatch
    Purchased game only played a few times.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.