Selling Vikings Account. Town 18, Hero 48, 7.1 mil influence , Top Clan in Kingdom

Discussion in 'Vikings War of Clans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rick Verm, 1/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Verm

Rick Verm
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Trying to sell my Vikings Account. I loved the game and put in tons of time and well over $100. However, due to a new job, and relationship, I no longer have the time for the game. This account is perfect for you, if you want to get right into the fun part of the game. You will be able to skip the 158 hrs that I have put in and get straight to attacking but still be able to customize the account to your preferred play style.

The Account has:
    Town lvl 18 Hero lvl 48 influence 7,149,982 4 legendary items a bunch of legendary materials 90k gold vip lvl9 status for 10 more weeks over 300 boosts over 50 k troops (all t3s unlocked) 1 mil loyalty points for clan store. clan has nearly completed the Stronghold

Town is currently customized to produce lumber, silver, low troop waiting time. Ranged have been boosted a LOT for all aspects.

In top Clan (in the kingdom). Clan is very active and friendly, mostly English speakers.

Asking $75 OBO Willing to provide screenshots and any other info desired.

please contact me through Line app id: maceurface

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.