Sold Selling Very Large Whale Account

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Embrews, 11/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embrews

Embrews
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Ive been playing sincelaunch, and I've accumulated a very large number of units, highly merged.

+10 Tana, Camilla, 2xElincias, Beruka, Nephenee, Brave Ike, Brave Roy, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Summer Corrin, Summer Tiki, Caeda, Clair, Minerva, Kagero.

Lots of the other units are merged at different amounts. You can inquire and I'll send pictures of my entire barracks.

I have 124 total 5 stars, all ranging from the earliest units up until now. I have a 5 star +5merged Nowi, merged Armor Jakob, and Henry, and Sakura, etc. GHBs from the beginning, some even 5 starred.

The majority of the limited time units, I have, and have good boons and banes.

I'm looking for around $4,000 for the entire account. More than triple that was put into since it's release. So only people who are seriously interested in a big account, inquire.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.