Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ Selling very large Hearthstone account (EU) - 92.5% of all cards, 977k+ dust value

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lovefall2kro, 2/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovefall2kro

Lovefall2kro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I always said that my gaming days will be over once my first baby will be born, and since it just happened I think it's time to stay true to my promise and I'm selling all my gaming accounts.

So now enough about me, let's talk about the Battle.net account.

- It has 3967 cards out of a total of 4292, so a percentage of 92.42% of all cards.

- It has 1655 commons (out of 1658), 1195 rares (out of 1214), 576 epics (out of 796), and 275 legendaries (out of 358), so a total value of 856,100 dust

- It still misses 3 commons (out of 1658), 19 rares (out of 1214), 220 epics (out of 796), and 83 legendaries (out of 358), so a total value of 222,820 dust

- It also has 121,665 unused dust (just because it made no sense crafting any other cards since it has ALL playable cards [at least for top tier decks] for both standard and wild modes)

- It was never hacked, banned or warned

- Has 6/9 golden heroes (the three remaining ones are really close) and 1/9 alternative heroes for 1,000 wins

- Has almost all alternative heroes (missing only Khadgar and Sit Annoy-O)

- It has all adventures purchased and completed (on both standard and heroic)

- All possible achievements, like legend card back or 12 wins arena run and if you want to brag to your friends I can even provide you with screenshots from getting #1 legend, finishing the month in top 10 legend or winning online tournaments

- Also have on account Warcraft III + expansion, Diablo II + expansion, Diablo III + expansion, Starcraft Remastered and a few instances of World of Warcraft (with some really interesting characters with very rare achievements), but I don't insist on this since I see them just as a bonus, not the scope of the sale.

- Over 2,500 euros spent on the account, from which over 2,000 euros on Hearthstone alone

- Thousands and thousands of hours of playtime on account

I'm committed to selling it to be the best offer so I'm not setting a minimal price, but please do not come with a lowball offer because I'm not in a hurry to sell and I can afford to wait to find the proper buyer.

PM me for any questions or details.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Lovefall2kro

Lovefall2kro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Daily bump

3. OP
    OP
    Lovefall2kro

Lovefall2kro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Daily bump

4. OP
    OP
    Lovefall2kro

Lovefall2kro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Daily bump

5. OP
    OP
    Lovefall2kro

Lovefall2kro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Daily bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.