Sold SELLING USPC ACCOUNT WITH OG SMOKE AND 350 SP

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by dcuoOG, 7/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcuoOG

dcuoOG
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling USPC account

Willing to sell it using Paypal.
    All characters are heroes
    Main character has OG smoke, OG radiant, Diamond Mist, Bioluminescent material and many SM styles and pets, 350 sp.

Account Details:
    Owned DLCs: Fight for the light (With light power), Lightning Strikes (With eletricity power), Battle for Earth (with earth powers), The last Laugh (with shield weapon), Hand of fate (with utility belt), Home turf (with unlocked lair system), Origin crisis (with quantum powers), Sons of Trigon (with celestial powers), War of the light 1 (with rage powers), Amazon Fury 1, Halls of Power 1, War of the light 2, Amazon Fury 2, Halls of Power 2, Episode 16, Episode 18.

Unlocked Marketplace items:
    Light wings of sheeda, Robot pterosaur form, Guise: Hallucination, Toy Copter, Angry Gorilla form,Sequined Biker style, Tall top hat, Dandy Hat, Boxing gloves, Festive Winter hat, Buckaroo style, Hal Jordan, Circe, Future Batman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Girl, Dark Knight Batman, Bizarro, Donna Troy, Ursa and Wonder Woman legends (Can be reedemed in every character), Bombshell hair styles (WW, Supergirl, Harley, Catwoman), Amazon Hair styles (Warrior Braid, Fighter's Faux Hawk, Themysciran Edge), bombshell harley style. Some inventory slots, but I don’t know how many.

Main character:
    -284 water healer gear/268 tank gear Female acrobatic (There is a respec token in bank to switch powers/role)
    -350 Sp
    -99 pvp CR
    -All classic game collections and briefings
    -4 equipped armories, 1 in bank
    Artifacts:
    -bottled city soder rank 8
    -orb of arion rank 100
    -eye of gemini rank 85
    -manacles of force rank 80
    -mystical symbol of the seven rank 80
    -16x seals of preservation
    Augments:
    -dominance and prec augments 200+
    -3x exobyte boosters

Equipped Auras (Besides the "super common" ones):
    -OG Smoke, OG Radiant, Diamond Mist, Black Aura, Blue Nimbus, Blue Plasmic, Blue Ripple, Green Nimbus, Light Blue Radiant, Orange Nimbus, Orange Plasmic, Orange Vapor, Pink Aura, Pink Smoke, Red Filament, Red Plasmic, Red Radiant, Starro Spore, Starro-Tech, Terrestrial, Yellow Nimbus
    Equipped Materials:
    -Bioluminescent, Iridescent, Green Hacker, Red Phoenix, Glorious, Wicked, Temporal, Surging, Sparking, Unicorn Power, Caregiver
    Styles: Over 30 pages for chest and legs, Over 20 pages for other body pieces. Many TC emblems from the first TCs.
    SM styles: Iron to platinum chests (Round 10) from the first fortress and happiness home survival modes; Iron exoshirt from the first oan SM and exoshirt from the second oan SM; Iron trigonic shirt and bronze trigonic shirt from the first trigon SM; trigonic shirt from the second Trigon SM. All Bronze to Platinum (Round 10) exopants from the second oan SM; bronze to Platinum (Round 10) Kryptonian pants from the second Fortress SM; Bronze to platinum trigonic pants from the second Trigon SM.
    -22 SM pets: 3 holo cats from oan; Tiny demon, wrath imp and greater luster demon from trigon; Others are FOS SM pets (Not sure I have all, but I'm sure I have most of them)
    Legends: All legends except Classic Batman, OG Batman and Future Harley
    Base items:
    -Pets: Teekl, Isis, Krypto, the water monster
    -Amenities: stat points reset, sparring target and soder vendor
    Have 1 demon worm in the inventory

Character 2:
    -268 water healer Male super-speed
    -238 stat points
    Artifacts:
    -Rank 85 demon fang
    -Rank 85 orb of arion
    -Rank 80 page of destiny
    Augments:
    -Restorating metagenes rank 200+
    Equipped Auras: Shadow Aura
    Non-Equipped Auras: Watchful Aura, Holographic aura- head, hands, feet; right hand; head,

Character 3:
    -171 mental Male flight
    -232 stat points
    -Equipped Orange plasmic aura
    -2 armories (1 paid, 1 free)

Other characters:
    -210 cr eletricity male super-speed (CR Skip) – 89 sp, no auras
    -118 Light male flight – 155 sp, green nimbus and green plasmic auras equipped

Looking for around $600, but willing to discuss other money offers. I can send screenshots on discord.
    Willing to negotiate some augment, artifact or cr farming before selling the account if you find it necessary.

Discord: dcuoOG#2942

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.