Selling SELLING TOP TIER GLOBAL SEA2 GRAND CHASE ACCOUNT 740K+++ BP

Discussion in 'Grand Chase Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by sayokaz, 8/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sayokaz

sayokaz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi Everyone.

I am selling my GCDC account, it is in Global SEA2 Asia Server. I am leaving this game for good due to work commitments.

I am currently at growing from 745k BP and safely in the upper region of the TOP 100 rankings both in offense and defense bp.

Here are the stats:
    Gems: 21k+
    Gold: 170m+
    PVP: Challenger with 30-35% defense rate
    SR Heroes with TC3: Elesis, Kanavan, Edel, Arme, Ley, Mari, Lire, Rufus, Lime, Rin, Amy, Lass, Sieg, Ryan, Ronan, Dio
    BOV: 36,000
    HT levels: 240, 240, 220, 240, 240 (All maxed except tank, but I have an excess of BOV should you wish to max it)
    WB: Consistent Top 5

I also have several other S and SR heroes which are between FA to TC3.

This is a top tier account, and you are already covered for future content for about 2 months worth. I am able to auto all raid content completely, and kill any DB in a single attempt (Yes, that includes Lv240 Gardo).

Do consider the number of heroes that are already TC3 and just waiting for LB release, and the maxed out HT levels. My asking price is USD $400. Payment by bank transfer, wire transfer preferably.

This account has FB and Google already bound and I will not touch that. I will be handing over the dummy twitter for this sale.

Please contact me at RubyRose#2906 on discord. Low offers will be ignored.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.