Sold SELLING TOP-TIER ACCOUNT WITH 23 5/5 CHARACTERS, GOLD ACCESSORIES AND GREAT PVP TEAM

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SaulBalls, 7/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaulBalls

SaulBalls
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling Endgame-top-tier Global Account.

Account has 23 5/5 Characters, among those 5/5 are Many top tier characters like 5th anniversary byakuya, tokinada, pot rukia, pot kisuke and many others.

my pvp team is great to, as I have many top tier invincible pvp characters. you can see them in showcase video below( btw I also have heart and Tech move source)

Most of my 5/5 characters have 3 star atk or SP depending on character.

bleach brave souls account is linked to Klab ID and Facebook, I will be giving Login and password to both Klab ID account and facebook account,

( I will also be giving Gmail that is connected to both Klab ID and facebook ), so you will have full control.

You MUST get middleman and pay for it too, cause I want no scams here. You have to pay in Bitcoin.

I also have many Gold accsessories, Which you can also see in uploaded account showcase youtube video(Price is $160):

#1 SaulBalls, 7/2/22
    Last edited: 7/7/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    SaulBalls

SaulBalls
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    its been sold. bye yall

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.