Selling Tanuki Penya

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

**all penya is currently sold, there may be another 8-10b in the future, nothing guaranteed as i am getting lazy selling stuff** $1.10/perin. (paypal) possibly interested in selling a 80-M jester, naked except for a ulc yoyo+6, 0/9 bone golem, and a little bit of event consumables . the acct also has a naked 92 rm and a lvl 1 nab. the jester would most likely need a name change. if interested, please leave or pm me your (i will have to add you, as my doesn't work right, and i never get notified when someone adds me...)

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying Mentalist on Tanuki!Hopefully with gear/equips. Perins and penya are always nice. Leave your :)

Account for Sale

Trading 2 Runescape Account for Yeti Perins.So i trade my 2 runescape account for Yeti perins as the title says. i dont go 1st.i dont bother to wait MM because i waited 2 weeks and nothing. main has recovery questions.Pure has no recovery questions. ***************************************************** here are some pictures. ***************************************************** Uploaded with ***************************************************** ***************************************************** Uploaded with *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Monster Flyff Penya lots of themI am quitting my monster flyff and selling all of my penya I have lots of penya in this server and this server is more interesting than official flyff. They have change a lot of items/skills to balance the game monster flyff formerly known as demon flyff is the greatest and number 1 pserver of flyff. So please PM me if you are interested I have tons of penya and willing to work something out. The conversion rate is 1.6 euro or $2 per 1 Billion.

Account for Sale

Selling Flyff accounts in TANUKIOK so i am trying to get rid of all my old accounts i made in flyff. 1. Hero blade (naked except a cs set, green set, vamp weapon) 2. Master blade 7x (naked) 3. Master bp 7x (naked or equiped with dct stuff) ~ SOLD 4. 11x RM (naked or with pro equips for burst crack) ~ SOLD 5. 10x BP (naked or with mp stuff/dct stuff) 6. 9x Blade (naked) 7. All stuff i still have in tanuki goes at an aprox of 10b+ ~ SOLD +++ I am also selling a Iris online char(lvl 65 fully equiped with uniques lvl 65 alll of them upgraded to +8/+10) ++++ Am also selling a Ether Saga Odyssey pro Marksman ++++ Am also selling pro chars in Eden Eternal I will accept offers on the accounts, consisted of $usd$, or maple story(playable from europe) Leave offers, but do not forget to leave your e-mail// also.

Account for Sale

Selling Lykan Characters 67+Hello thaer! I've grown tired of flyff so here I will sell my current characters.. I will sell them as "Naked chars" but with alot of crap item in the inventory (event items and such) Account #1 = 8$ (Or 8 Perins) Ranger Lv 70 Male 40 STA 130 DEX Knight Lv 67 Male 42 STR 120 STA Account #2 = 12$ (Or 12 Perins) Elementor Lv 79 Female 60 STA 128 INT With Lusaka's Staff (Ultimate) Ringmaster Lv 79 Female 45 STA 139 INT With Lusaka's Stick (Ultimate) I accept Paypal, MoneyBookers or Perins (In Lykan server) I will not go first no matter what excuse you got, If the price on the accounts are not satisfying, please offer =)

Account for Sale

Selling [LYKAN] S:: Insane BP Gear> Ubk+9 / Set+10 / Hipster Glasses / Champ set / Shield etcI'm selling the following for either penya or paypal money, but i would rather penya because is easier/safer for me to sell perins than these items.. Unless you are ok with going first then we are ok. Honeslty im not looking to scam anyone, i just don't enjoy this game anymore and im just looking to get some money for the time i spent on it. Ultimate Bloody knuckle+9 7/7 with fire A's 4 str diamonds total str+101 Awake MP+350 Fire+17 22b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Billporon set+10 28%mp stated (str+2 each piece i believe) Hat str+16 sta+13 mp+200 Suit Mp+300 str+4 sta-4 Gloves MP+400 Boots MP+500 9b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Billporon pieces+10 Hat str+19 sta+10 / 2b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Gloves mp+350 / 800m penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Boots mp+350 / fp+150 hp+100 / 850m penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Hipster glasses black All stats+7 5b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Champ set vigors+17 demols+16+15 gore+14 15b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Lvl 30 something shield 4/4 cards B awake str+22 sta+19 mp+200 2b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Dragon Cloack of the master All stats+10 3b penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Iron mask 500m penya or money ($1.5 per perin) snowb set F with mummy hat 600m penya or money ($1.5 per perin) Got some other CS stuff for female and random stuff prob about 2,3b more worth of stuff that i can sell for cheap if you are buying stuff. Im looking to get rid of everything and will give a good # if someone buys it all. leave emails for facebook, i don't use

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Tanuki Penya $0.99 PER PERIN! and a 130 Seraph!Hey! Im selling 64 Perins! FOR ONLY 99cents PER PERIN! and I'm Selling my 130 seraph, soo just offer below and leave me anything to add you on! THANKS!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.